Minutes of the Friends of Blairs 28/04/2002
B.McGuire, J.Adams, C.McLaughlin and J.Cassidy.
J.Brown, D.McCann and M.Airlie.
- Mins of previous Mtg R & A.
- J.Adams will read the Bidding Prayers at our Annual Mass. Deacon McDonald will arrange the Liturgy. Our Closing Hymn will be Our Lady of Aberdeen.
- The Agenda for our A.G.M. will be as follows;
C/manís report and Welcome
Election of new Committee Members
Proposal to hold the Annual Mass and A.G.M. at Pentecost.
- The Treasurer reports a healthy sum of £397.17p in our Account.
- The Annual Requiem Mass will be said in St Brigid's in November. Date will be confirmed at our AGM.
- Brian and Dave will construct a response to comments of "abuse" placed on the Message Board
- Next Meeting will be on the 18th May in Blairs.
- The Chair thanked Brian for his hospitality.