FRIENDS OF BLAIRS
MINUTES OF THE MEETING
ST BRIDGET’S CHURCH
27 April 2003
PRESENT:J Adams, J Cassidy, B McGuire, J Brown
D McCann, C McLaughlin, Mgr J McIntyre
The Secretary will write to Aberdeen Diocese Mgr P Moran to inform him of our support for the planning and application – copy to Dr Mary McCaig and Canon W Anderson.
M Carlin to prepare liturgy and John Adams will organise with
5. Committee felt that AGM should be held in Blairs annually but will be discussed at our AGM. The date of AGM for 2004 will be discussed at AGM. The Requiem Mass will be held on 4 November at 1930 hours in St Bridget’s Baillieston.
6. Cash in account £900.00 plus £20.00 in cash. 59 paid up members to date.
8. Brian gave update on Website. Brian still has minor concern over postings but will continue to monitor this. Payment to the association can now be made via Website.
9. Chair thanked Mgr McIntrye for his hospitality.
10. Next meeting will be on 7 June 2003 in the Chapel at Blairs.